Healthy Empowerment for Men
You can be a man in a #metoo world and LOVE yourself! The world wants you at your most brilliant, shining best. So what’s stopping you?
What Coaching Looks Like
Professional coaching is “partnering in a thought-provoking and creative process to maximize personal and professional potential.” I see you as a hero. While I may share advice or best practices, you are fundamentally the source of your own answers. Here are some of the tools I use with my clients:
- Structure: Anyone can talk about themselves for an hour each week. My starting package is 6 months, two 60-minute sessions per month: Long enough for meaningful results, short enough for a doable commitment, and each session has a rigorous agenda.
- Homework: sample assignments include: listing your non-negotiables in a relationship, critiquing online dating profiles, setting your priorities for the week, etc.
- Life Tools: I utilize and encourage you to practice simple, effective tools to help you navigate life. These tools are non-dogmatic, grounded in principles found across spiritual and secular traditions, from ancient wisdom teachings to the latest research in neuroscience.
- Time management: I help you calendar out your life, making time for what matters.
- Accountability: I hold you to your promises and support you to investigate where you get in your own way.
- Email and text support: I make myself available to you in ways that make sense, and support you throughout our time together.